Looking For Some mapper

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TEKNSTEEL

Mar 29, 2000
Visit site
HI guys, the project i am about suggest is just an idea i had...not sure if its legal to do it though i think i would be really fun for unreal fan...

so project is easy(well not that much)...recreation of some Unreal 2 map (or even unreal 1) and make some ut2k4 assault map out of them...exemple:this scenario recreate the defence of the sulferon base by blah blha blah...

it would surely required some legend and epic approval but that would just be great to do it...

so im not here to make that idea happen at all cost, but is there some people who would be interested in such project...its not really a mod...more like a mappack...maybe we can even get a coder to recrete some unreal 2 weapon...anyway just an idea ...had to share ,what you think guys ?