!!!!LOOKIN FOR RECRUITS!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|xF|that_guy-j

Jul 19, 2004
IM LOOKIN FOR NEW OR USED BLOOD TO START A NEW CLAN PLZ CONTACT ME IN IRC #NBK-X "THAT_GUY-J" . LOOKIN FOR PPL THAT ARE ACTIVE AND SHOW SKILL OR POSSIBILITIES .

THX TGJ

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
i don't want to mess around much ... but when you give an irc-channel you should mention the irc-network or -server too.

washuu

A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2003
Minnesota
www.washuu.org
Caps is not needed :p

just do one of these links - irc://irc.gamesurge.net/nbk-x

If your serious about your clan, just join #registration and register your own channel for your clan.

|xF|that_guy-j

Jul 19, 2004
for those who had recently been in xF i have started a new clan there is a thread labeled LOOKIN FOR RECRUITS and wouldn't mind alittle help with it you can find me on #ed-xmp gamesurge server and thx to veng he helped me out on that ......ok he did it for me nbk red tried but im alil slow with this whole thing ,anyway i could use you xF guys i know your good and anyone else !!!! i plan to make this a strong clan not overwhelming though i do have a life like the rest of ya so think about and get back to me

Status
Not open for further replies.