1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Long Lost Unreal 1 Mod!

Discussion in 'Concept Discussion Board' started by Filter, Jun 27, 2001.

1. Filter

Filter New Member

I started playing Unreal 1 again recently and i'm trying to find a mod i use to love!

Name: FAF/BladeGrenade
    Maker: Thanatos
    Date: 7/29/98
    "Consists of a Fire and Forget missile launcher, and a "Blade Greande" which shoots razorblades in all directions at head-height."

It's listed on WOD but the page is down/gone!
    http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/screens/scythe.htm
    please help me if you know where to find this mod!

2. Postal

Postal I apear to have lost my pin.

WoD no longer has it, sorry

3. Filter

Filter New Member

Ok thanx anyways Postal, do you happen to know any other sites that still carry Unreal 1 weapons? Does anyone out there happen to have this mod? thanks for all your help.

4. Postal

Postal I apear to have lost my pin.

All the ones I know of, their download links are dead, as well, I wont share link of rivals.