LOL WAHT MAP IS THIS.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
If you guys have some more shots, post them, because I didn't have time to get new shots yet.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
That's the walking underwater (versus swimming/floating) "hax". I believe it occurs when you're killed underwater and later revived.
Yeah, that's what I found. Altho it's really not that useful. You can't jump or jet effectively underwater. You can only sprint, which is not that much faster than swimming.

So... did you recognize that map? :)

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
WonderWoods_2 has four gens instead of the usual two gens, making it less of a gen-war. The additional gens are located on the small mounds near each team's base. There may be other differences, but none come to mind.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
But isn't a gen-war more fun? :D If we have too many gens (or too much output from gens) it becomes too much like CTF - e.g. Garden :(

The screenshot I posted has two gens, so must be original WonderWoods.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Gen-wars are great fun... when you have enough players. Otherwise it tends to become a ranger-fest (no penalty to weapons if you're a ranger, versus tech/gunner loses their deployable weapons with low-gens). Most of the maps simply weren't made with such low player counts in mind.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Hmm, I prefer having enough generators, as otherwise the match won't ever end - you manage to get some power, take an Artifact... And bah, the enemy controls all of the generators. Artifact Node offline! And you have nothing else to do other than wait for your enemies.

garbage

a.k.a. Del!Rium
Oct 23, 2005
Holland>all
www.tbc-xmp.co.uk
Hmm, I prefer having enough generators, as otherwise the match won't ever end - you manage to get some power, take an Artifact... And bah, the enemy controls all of the generators. Artifact Node offline! And you have nothing else to do other than wait for your enemies.

You're so right. Because the tactics/teamplay part in XMP (and any other game with that) is soo lame.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
whatmapu2eeh1.jpg

It should be easy though.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Yeah, meh I can't do any hard shot anymore it seems. :mad:

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
I was playing Toky and Ho (Killer). Took me a while to get up here :) If you've been up there you can't forget it :D

Attachments

• Shot00001.JPG
    Shot00001.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 14

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
It isn't stock map, it's one of the pack ones, I've been up there as well in past.
I think it's apv2 minos.

Btw about the Nakoja, it looks like Nakoja, but I have not taken screenshot with these trees on. And i changed the colors in picture etc.

Last edited:

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Yeah it's minos :) I didn't even see it when Ho sniped me. I was watching my step :D

Leo's shot is Nakoja in Unreal2, not XMP (see hud, and dispersion pistol...)

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yes, it's Na Koja Abad. Not Na Koja. :p
[screenshot]http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/w/images/U2Tutorial7.png[/screenshot]
This one will be extremely easy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.