Logitech MX1000 coming soon!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
fireball said:
omf, the lack of drool is killing me.
Wired > wireless :p
I'm not a wireless fan at all.

But with the mx1000 coming, perhaps there will be something like an mx550 or mx600, even better than the mx510 :drools:

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
I use wireless. I love it. The only thing that sucks about it is that the older titled games don't support it too well and you experience some keyboard/mouse lag playing some of the classics. But most games these days are flawless with it.

/me hugs his MX.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
i hug my wireless mouse also

now if the freak wouldn't eat that many batteries it would be perfect
:(

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Batteries? Pfft. My MX has the recharging station built into the receiver. It rules. I can play all day and just recharge overnight. Even though it only takes 10 minutes to charge and lasts about 10 hours. Wireless is the shiznit.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I'm serisouly thinking about getting one that recharges that batteries get expensive after awhile. I have a kingston pilot mouse, seems to fit my hand better the mx. I have to find the perfect mouse. 5 buttons with the two side buttons not so close. wired or wireless, I'de pay a lot for a mouse like that.

Skipr

Apr 1, 2004
You silly people who say oh no batteries are expensive!

there are RECHARGABLE batteries! Got 2 sets, one is mouse, other recharges and switch when needed :p

Zaknafein

XMP Beta Tester
Oct 2, 2003
Visit site
I have the MX700 + Wireless KB combo ... my hope is that the MX700's rechargable base station can support the MX1000 in both reception -and- recharging.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
I've got some logitech deali with a middle button and a thumb button and like...it's got the laser light optical deal...and it's all...with the cord...and there's a thing...it's all...WOAH...MMM comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.