Loading Screens

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rakshasas

Apr 19, 2004
BTW, nice to know JB2Kx will be released in May considering there is only 3 weeks left. The worst case scenerio isn't that bad :D

Anyway I visit a few UT sites and one of them www.UTSkills.com has a post about custom loading screens. Some one made 9 new loading screens. As far as I know these are for UT2K4.

Personally I am pretty sick of the default 4 so I got these as soon as I could. They are pretty nice though I haven't looked at them all yet.

Rakshasas

Apr 19, 2004
tarquin said:
We might make some JB loading screens. I'll ask the team about it.

That would be a good idea actually, but as far as I know the loading screens aren't gametype specific so they'd be in rotation with the other screens.