Little games you play

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
No, the closest it has to hentai is the concubine ending or making her work in a bar or cabaret. That is about as hentai as it gets. Although I suppose you could get off on the whole having complete control of a prepubescent (sp?) girl concept, if you were so inclined (*coughcoughanaemiccough*).

I don't read sh*t into the games I play, I just play them because they are fun.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
MP_Lord_Kee said:
I (and my wife particullary) used to play this little gem..

Kyodai: http://www.kyodai.com/

A bunch of tetris, mahjong etc games in a nice package..

//Kee

Kyodai Majhongg is a great set of 6 games very configurable , it completly worthes the download .

I discovered recently Wetrix , a kind of Tetris involving water , really fun and addictive

Dracil

First Poster of new INF forums
Jan 14, 2000
Taiwan, now in UC Berkeley
In Princess Maker 1, you could look at your daughter's "development". In Princess Maker 2, there was a cheat code that gives you access to extra items, one of which is "The Emperor's New Clothes" with the description "Daddy's favorite". Princess Maker 3+, they wised up and took it off completely. But no, despite that, it's not actually considered hentai. No sex scenes and stuff.

O_DoGG

Le Boner
Nov 17, 2002
France
www.clanvega.com
Thank you everybody for giving me more means to lose my time ;)
Icy Tower kept me hooked all morning, and im going back to it this afternoon...
About little games, nobody mentionned Worms, maybe because it's not considered as a "little game", but it pretty addictive when playing against humans.

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
FeelTheUniverseXXX said:
I play NES roms like most people play Solitare.

/me goes back to River City Ransom.

/me drinks a Karma Jolt and drop kicks FeelTheUniverseXXX after tossing a garbage can at him

Yeah. NES is fun. Especially with a gamepad :D

I play Soldat, too. It's like worms + quake/counterstrike.

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
i recently downloaded the clue from the underdogs. its great. like an adventure game. where you are a burglar. you havbe to plan and execute burglaries on all these buildings in victorian london. trawl round the bars finding people to help you. getaway drivers etc. then investigating the building you are going to hit, working out where the valuables are and how the alarms work. buying all the tools for the job, and planning the movements of your gang. its great!

another game is crime fighter. thats good for a quick game here and there. also on the underdogs

yes ive been on a bit of a gangster trip recently.

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
Cold Killer said:
Whooooaaa, teh über-bump!

It is the attack of TEH THREAD NECROMANCERS!!1

On a more serious note, Soldat is definately worth the download. I actually registered the game to get the awesome looking custom coloured jetpack smoke. I'm hooked.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Well, i am sory to bump this thread , but i think this freeware i discovered 2 weeks ago really deserves this.

The General , a really great strategy/managament game (no action there sorry) , no fancy graphics , but a very good interest and an AI that does not cheat but can crush everyone that does not manage his country properly and that has no thought strategy.

The game is simple to learn, but the more you play, the more deep it seems to be.
Very configurable and a replayability factor that will make you come back to it.
The website

On my opinion a must download for every strategy fan.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
I played an earlier version of The General. Uninstalled it due do some odd game play AI. Forgotten about it. I'll give the latest version a try.

Thanks for reminding me. I did like it.

Last edited: