Liquid Sin Drive da bus!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
This thread rocks! Nice bumpage.

I think a TCD void needs filled here - something along the lines of "This thread has been resurrected for your enjoyment". Something like that. :)

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
I think a TCD void needs filled here - something along the lines of "This thread has been resurrected for your enjoyment". Something like that

I guess that would be the good twin to:

olderthandirted.png

The revised TCD Musuem is halfway done.

scsig23.jpg

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
how can you not call this an instant classic since chryst posted that a while ago

this absolutely owns nutz ROFL!!

i laugh every single time i read the damn thing

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
Click the right thing skummy? :) This thread kicks ass, it inspires me to ride the bus one day with the other special people ;) I have to wear a straight jacket and travel in a small cart at the moment, they say i'm too violent to be with the other kids.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Evidence!

this thread has been marked as evidence in the missing PuFer case involving the aledged "bus driver" aka-LiquiD_SiN,subject was last seen leaving a local seven eleven parking lot with said bus,carrying a blue slurpie and two packages of gummy bears.

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
It shows a use of wit and intelligence, rather than the moronic "bump" bollox that crops up everytime certain people get bored.
If you're going to bump a thread at least add something appropriate to it (as ZenPirate did).

Status
Not open for further replies.