LiL Help here pwweeassee!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DrAcO

Nov 24, 1999
Staten island, Ny, Usa
Visit site
Ok here is a question ih ave for home-work. all the guys in my class abuse me becuase i am the only girl and i would get it form one of them, but being i'm not at school well you get hte point any way here is the question.

If you have a 5 liter bottle and a 3 liter bottle and an unlimited amount of water, how do you get 4 liters in the 5 liter bottlw??!!

Please help, i'v ebeen stuck on this for the past week and its due tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
the Fabulous FAE!! <3 yas.

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
Ok lets try this

Take your 3 fill it.
Dump it into th 5

3 has none
5 has 3

Fill 3 again, pour and fill 5

3 has 1
5 is full

empty 5 pour 1 from 3 into 5

3 is empty
5 has 1

fill 3, pour into 5

3 is empty
5 has 4

solution for you.

DrAcO

Nov 24, 1999
Staten island, Ny, Usa
Visit site
Thank you SOOOO MUCH!! <Kiss> (if your a guy hehe) Thank god, seems so simple now that it was told to me. thanks again if i can ever do anything for you (not in the sexual sense either, lemme know =) bye bye luv ya lots
The fabulous FAE

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
1st: My pleasure

2nd: no need for repayment

3rd: if that is homework, then I bet that I a fiarbit older than you so I wouldn't ask for a sexual favor in ruturn. Even if you were older, that would be wrong. But if you offered.... wait never mind. are those sirens I hear?

DrAcO

Nov 24, 1999
Staten island, Ny, Usa
Visit site
Hehe, well thanks again any wayz =) Even if your just looking to chat you can ask me. BTW How old are you? If you don't mind me asking. And when i said that i dind't mean any offense just most guys younger or even the same age havce a problem wiht that .

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
one.jpg

The Rock is impressed. Mr.Hyde actually used his noggin!

bullet2.gif

The Rock is without a shadow of a doubt the most elecrtifying poster in PlanetUnreal Entertainment in the world today.

DrAcO

Nov 24, 1999
Staten island, Ny, Usa
Visit site
Mr Hyde, your right i probably would have gotten the answer eventually but i needed it by a specific date. Also i did find out another way to go about doing that instead of what you said. but your answer sounds simpler. =) i used it and got it right. Thanks again =)

the rock. lol gotta luv him.

O

OFUpYours

Very impressive Hyde....you're "Sharp as a Marble".... /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif
Now tell her you already knew that one an be a sport...... /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

[This message has been edited by OFUpYours (edited 11-13-1999).]

DrAcO

Nov 24, 1999
Staten island, Ny, Usa
Visit site
LoL no need to, even if he did know it, it doesnt' matter to me, he knew it b4 i did and he helped me out. SO thats all chill. Now i guess i gott find a problem that he doesn't know /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif Oh wellz gotta get prepared to go out now!!

bullet2.gif

See Ya
<3 Ya's JaK/FAE

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
It may seem amazing to some people, but I actually did figure that out, 12 years ago in physics class, and yes I was the one to figure it out. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
Ahhhemmm.....

<<<SSSSSWAAAAARRRRRK>>>>

I guess this thing is on. I would like to thank my mentor and pretty much older than me dude (OF)UpYours, he told me to reach for my dream.

I mean the Nobel Prize, wow. Thanks mom and dad... (insert crying here)... without you... I would never.... (more sobbing) would never had realized that dream.

Thank you. Thank you all.

(wild clapping from the new awards show, the first annual academy awards/nobel prize combination.) Hey I slapped hands with the waterboy guy!!!!!