1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

light coronas

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by armitage74, Mar 21, 2005.

1. armitage74

armitage74 New Member

can someone give me a super easy tutorial? i have some static meshes of wall light and put a light sorce under them, looks good but i want coronas, would b splendid if either someone wrote a short one how to do or gave me a link to one which is simple and not so advanced =)

thnx!

2. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

Last edited: Mar 21, 2005
  3. armitage74

armitage74 New Member

seams easy, thnx =)

4. armitage74

armitage74 New Member

wohoo i got it to work! but which else texture group except coronas (which only seamed to have one corona) is there? Thnx alot, coronas rock (if not too many or too big lol)

5. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

im currently at work, but if you open the texture browser, there should be a few packages with Emitters/Particles/Coronas in the package name. try some of those.