Let us observe your authentic pictorial representation (Let’s see the real you v3.0)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kickbutt

You're next!!
Apr 9, 2004
TAZTG said:
Nice PIC KB, glad those girls get their looks from your wife.. :lol:
Jo, changed her hair color in this PIC.. I bet everyday when you come home you never know what color their hair will be. You really do have your hands full, My Brother-In-LAw has one rule for his daughter. No Dating until she's 25.. I bet you have the same rule.. LOL

You're right about the hair color :rolleyes: and about the Dating rules also. But for some strange reason I have a feeling I'm only along for the ride. :rolleyes:

Bad-Target

Aug 29, 2002
East Coast, USA
Visit site
Kickbutt said:
You're right about the hair color :rolleyes: and about the Dating rules also. But for some strange reason I have a feeling I'm only along for the ride. :rolleyes:

Don't say that! I like to think I have Hittgrl, under my influence. But, then again , her mother and her seem to always end thier conversations when I enter the same room as them.

P.S No Hair color but what God gave ya...Ya listening Hittgrl?

Kickbutt

You're next!!
Apr 9, 2004
«BuA»Bad-Target said:
Don't say that! I like to think I have Hittgrl, under my influence.

Those girls are masters at making you think you're in control. But once you're out of the room...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kickbutt

You're next!!
Apr 9, 2004
«BuA»Bad-Target said:
Nice family pictures. I am not sure why, But I thought you were bald. Some one needs to make sure that BD and BC do not have any passports.

I'd be waiting for them at the border with my Instagib gun.... come to think of it that would probably not scare them (considering the way I shoot!!!)
:shake: :shake:

Kickbutt

You're next!!
Apr 9, 2004
Bonecrusher said:
But what if me and digger had ours too huh. What would ya do then you canadian nubs! :D

ehhhh!! run :eek: or .... I can distract you :crazydance: while Dev sends you back to your spawn points :D

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
Ah Canadians and their plans....I can't help but laugh. KB I was wondering you can see the whole border from your house?!?! Anyway me and BC would sneek in behind you guys and take you out legal or not hehehehe :D I wouldn't even need a instagib rifle with you and DEV. I would prefer a sniper rifle because I R the S/\/Ip3R!!!!

:instagib:
:sniper: