1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Left 4 Dead 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by «BuA»Lurker_71, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Shattered_Steel

Shattered_Steel Birthed of Destruction

Preloaded. Not that I think this will be a much better game than the previous one, I'm just looking forward to playing a game with you guys again.

2. TAZTG

TAZTG Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference

Agreed, give us something we can work on together. We could always play Bejeweled...:lol:

3. Shattered_Steel

LMAO! No, stay away from that crap! :lol:

4. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Make choices, don't look back...

Preloaded

Ok so this comes out next Tuesday. What is everyones schedule around the holiday looking like? I have off work the 23rd, 26th and 27th. We could make some good progress on achievements and whatnot on black friday or something. I don't think any of you are crazy enough to actually go shopping on black friday... right? :lol:

5. Shattered_Steel

You know, I might just be around on Black Friday, because my sister has to work. That means it will be unlikely that I'll be doing anything with the family that day. I'll have to confirm that, of course.

Until then, Saturdays will be the best time to get major minutes, but Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights I'm just filling the time by playing whatever right now.

6. TAZTG

Jason, you mean that awesome game Bejeweled... Atleast its not NEOPETS LOL:lol:

I am off all Thanksgiving Week, not planning on going anywhere. Count me in for everyday.

7. «BuA»Lurker_71

«BuA»Lurker_71 Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg

I'm not, but the wife is... I'll have to confirm as well.

I'm back playing Neverwinter Nights, Assassin's Creed, and I'll play L4D once in a while... but the people that have been playing lately are nerve-wracking. I even lost one of my friends because of another one of my friends' big mouth. :rolleyes:
    After L4D2 and GW2 (if it comes out before Christmas), I don't know how long it will be before I pick up something new.
    Dragon Age was looking good until I found out it was only single player. :404:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  8. Bonecrusher

Ok... seems like there is enough new content to keep me occupied... and I feel ok calling it a "new game" lol. Got 14 achievements already :p See yas tomorrow!

9. TAZTG

I can see this game keeping us busy for quite a long time.

10. TAZTG

Achievement Tips.

11. Shattered_Steel

Yikes, that seems almost as bad as sending the gnome to space in HL2 Ep2 (though nothing I've ever seen is quite that bad - that would be the equivalent of carrying the gnome through two or three campaigns).

Anyway, screwing around I almost got the Stache Wacker achievement without knowing it - I was up to 27 before I stopped. I didn't even realize that's how you got that achievement.

12. TAZTG

Some folks are posting that their Lost Achievments returned. Mine were still there last nite and I am hoping they remain today. Hopefully Steam fixes this problem and everyone gets them back.

13. Morty

Morty The getting killed man!!

Ok. I did some PC jobs for people and I might be getting LFD2. Just have to get the money in the my account and I'll see about getting the game.

14. TAZTG

Nice, its really alot of fun and the more the merrier..

15. Bonecrusher

I'm still 0/50 :(

16. Morty

Morty The getting killed man!!

Well I have it now so when are you guys going to be online next? Let's get cracking.

17. Bonecrusher

I'm probably not going to play much til they fix the achievement issues. Plus the holiday coming up makes it uncertain for many i'm sure.

18. Shattered_Steel

I'll be around on Black Friday and most of the day Saturday, if we want to play then. I do have a soccer game Friday night.

19. TAZTG

I lost 5 yesterday but played the carnival and got them back. Back at 23 of 50. Some of the harder to get achievements like Expert would be messed up to lose.

20. TAZTG

More Steam Problems tonite.. Not Syncing, message stated on reconnected that Servers are down for maintenance