LawDogs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

beefsack

the authority in beef
Nov 22, 2002
Canberra, Australia
beefsack.blogspot.com
Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong forum, move it or delete it if its a nuisance ;)

I love my UT2003 mods, and I'm not sure if you guys have checked it out, but LawDogs is an absolute blast. I can't stop lanning with it, but the main thing that's hurting it at the moment is a real lack of publicity and, in turn, a lack of servers, which is a real shame. I think it would be great if you guys could give it a spin :)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
It seems when you start an offline game then try to play online, it does not unload and you get an "Incompatible Game Files! Lawdogs.u" error. So unfortunately I had to uninstall it. When the (law)dogs can clean up their messes ;) I'll get it again as I loved it, but didn't love restarting UT2K3 to play online.

And moved to Beta Testing/Pimpage.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Yeah, that's a mods life for you. People want to play f*cking Instagib all the time.