Laser Tripmines

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I haven't tried that yet. How many have you placed on one vehicle? They are tougher than they were in U2XMP.

Last edited:

CopperJohn

Jul 7, 2005
Oregon
www.clanbbf.com
I have a bridge in a map I am working on... Was very excited about driving a raptor across it- I mined the posts, and I drove right through them. I will try again tonight and maybe put the tripmines lower rather than at chest level to see if it makes any difference.

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
It could be that the Raptor moved out of the tripmines' "kill zone" too fast to be blown up. Similar to the way you survive the blast when tripmine jumping.

CopperJohn

Jul 7, 2005
Oregon
www.clanbbf.com
Disregard my statement... Turns out that its my ****ty map- not the tripmines... The tripmines on the bridge did not hurt me either, so it wasn't just a raptor thing

There problem in this sitation was there was too much distance between the posts that I had on the bridge 1790 UU was what it was... I made the pillars closer together, and it would blow up the vehicle.

It seems to me if the trip mine can be placed, it should be able to damage regardless of the distance.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2005
Tampa FL
www.
sometime the trip mines fail to go off when other players jump through them... like when i put 2 in the arti node and then some gunner runs through it and they dont explode :(