Kung Fu died from death

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Does his butt stink? Does his butt stink? Yes! If he tries to give a high kick, I bet his butt smells like ****. Like **** in a stink bag. That’s probably why he’s successful as a white butt stinker. That’s the only way he can beat his opponents. They are all like, “Let’s get the crap-ass out of here before the old, butt-stinker smells up the place with his grimy underwear stripes.” Also, I bet his feet smell or something.

This brings up a good point: who would be most stealthy? Ninjas in boxers, or ninjas in adult diapers.

Also, how do they make those shadows in cartoons when the people aren’t even real and shouldn’t even cast a shadow?

This is the stuff that keeps me up at night.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
The shadows come preprinted on the paper from the real people in the paper making factory, and then they write a storyline around them.

On topic, the Caradine family says the Kung Fu mafia killed him?? But then why were his genitals tied?

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I hate Chuck Norris. Not because he tries to ride on the coattails of Asian martial artists who have become rich and made a name for themselves doing martial arts on TV and movies, or because he has more money than me, or even because he returned my lawn mower with no gas in it. No, I hate him for that stupid exercise machine he sells on TV.

Oh, they make it sound so easy. It just glides and it’s so fun and great. Right. Then you look at the brochure and find out you have to use you arms, or legs, or even both to exercise. That ain’t easy; easy is not doing any of that.

Bruce Lee used to exercise his abs with a device that stimulated his muscles to twitch. He would stick the electrodes on his abs and turn on the device and he said within a short time it was like doing 200 sit-ups. He didn’t have to use his arms or legs; he could just sit there in a chair and eat watermelon and let the machine do all the work. Take that Chuck Stinkbutt!

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Roundhouse kicks look extremely retarded.

I know. What’s up with that?! They are all like, “Look at me. I’m spinning around with my foot in the air.” Ever hear of ice skaters, losers?! They spin around with their legs in the air, AND they have this super sharp blade strapped to their foot. You take a couple of those in the face and tell me that doesn’t hurt worse than a smelly boot.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
The shadows come preprinted on the paper from the real people in the paper making factory, and then they write a storyline around them.

On topic, the Caradine family says the Kung Fu mafia killed him?? But then why were his genitals tied?

When you get into your 70’s, everything hangs low and you almost have to tie stuff up to keep it from dragging the ground.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Yeah, I’d like to overhear that conversation.

Depot: Can I help you, sir?
Fu: I need some rope.

Depot: Ok. We have are kinds of rope. What do you need it for?
Fu: Oh, I’m going to tie myself up in the bathroom and try to get away.