UE3 - UT3 Kismet & Player Events

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
I've done some searching with no luck, and I have to believe it's possible, but is there anyway to trigger Kismet actions if a player obtains a killing spree award or any of the subsequent awards??

Thanks

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
I'm guessing the lack of responses means this isnt possible... Has anyone ever seen this done?

Bazzwano

Hi, I'm Bryan
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
I think It can be done. But I just havnt had a chance to look into it for you. I suggest looking through the Events you have avalible in kismet... if there isnt and thing MAKE it yourself

Set a counter that counts to 5 each time the player gets a kill and if the player dies then it sets the value back to 0 then when the value = 5 your fire your even.. hay presto killing spree event.

I think thats how your going to have to do it. but yeh I havnt looked into it.

Last edited: