Kill Bill Volume 2 missing fricken scene!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
I FINALLY got around to watching Kill Bill Volume 2, and it ruled. However, one of the scenes I was looking forward to that I saw in a couple of trailers was the one where Bill kills a bunch of guys, as it looked like it had very stylish action. However, it wasn't in the damn film!

Attached are some pics of the scene I'm talking about.

Pics one and two show the black guy that Bill fights twirling his sword. Pics three to five show a short part of their fight together.

Attachments

• Untitled 1 .jpg
    Untitled 1 .jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Untitled 2 .jpg
    Untitled 2 .jpg
    27 KB · Views: 59
  • Untitled 3 .jpg
    Untitled 3 .jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Untitled 4 .jpg
    Untitled 4 .jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Untitled 5 .jpg
    Untitled 5 .jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 48

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Pics six to eight show Bill taking down an opponent in an underhanded way, hitting his foe in the head with a concealed knife. Pic nine shows him shoving his sword into the ground in a triumphant way with Beatrix standing to the right, watching. I really would like to know what the **** happened to this cool sequence.

Attachments

• Untitled 6 .jpg
    Untitled 6 .jpg
    26 KB · Views: 34
  • Untitled 7 .jpg
    Untitled 7 .jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Untitled 8 .jpg
    Untitled 8 .jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Untitled 9 .jpg
    Untitled 9 .jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 46

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I seem to remember some scene in the trailer for Kill Bill Vol 1 that didn't show up in the movie too (I don't remember which one).

I bet the trailers where put together before the final edits where done on the movies.

Wait for DVD ... I'm sure there will be deleted scenes there.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
About half of the shots in the trailer for Kill Bill Volume 1 weren't in the movie. This is because almost all of them were in Volume 2. Are you referring to one of those, or to one that just plain wasn't in either of them?

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
That is one of the reasons why I seldom look at trailers. Quite often there is some scene, you remember and then you wait for that scene while watching and once the "The End" is shown you are left with this wtf feeling of dissapointment. Doesn't matter how significant the scene missing was, still ruins it for me.

//Kee

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Cold Killer said:
About half of the shots in the trailer for Kill Bill Volume 1 weren't in the movie. This is because almost all of them were in Volume 2. Are you referring to one of those, or to one that just plain wasn't in either of them?
I haven't seen Vol 2 yet so I don't know

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I hate watching trailers because they almost always show some little scene from the last few minutes of the movie. That scene sticks in my head, and essentially spoils parts of the movie for me. For example, the trailers for The Matrix showed Neo stopping bullets. When Agent Smith "killed" him, I knew he couldn't be dead because he hadn't stopped bullets yet. Personally, I think trailers should only show footage from the first 30 minutes of their movie. Leave room for surprises, eh?