Kick voting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I have noticed that we have a lot of new players that have joined. :wavey: We enjoy having you around but it seems that some of you kick vote for the fun of it, please don't do this. :shake:

KICK VOTING is there if someone is anoying, spamming or killing team mates, :mad: please don't use it for the fun and if you want to use it for the fun, then please let the person you kick vote know why. ;)

I even know regulars that don't want to play anymore because of this and that makes me very sad. :( We play for the fun and if something is wrong then please speak up.

Bathory

stay negative
Mar 11, 2003
Visit site
I agree, just speak up and don't hide behind the kick votes. We all play for fun and if something or someone is bothering you, please say so and try to solve the problem.
I like to spoo and be merelig and don't like the silly kickvotes ;)

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Copied from this thread :
CoolDude said:
Yeah, stop kickvoting players for no apparant reason please...
Kickvoting is NOT funny.
It should only be used as a last resort.
:cool:
Looks like we had this discussion before ;)
As usual nobody seems to listen to me.

People can kickvote for several reasons:
a) they think it's funny (some even kickvote themselves :confused: )
b) it's a way of revenge (the person probably was killed too much by you)
c) they think you did something wrong ("Leave some ammo!!!")
d) just to annoy you

A single kickvote really won't hurt you, however for some people it can spoil the fun of the game.
As a regular player you should just think 'stuff you' and next time kill them twice as much.
Don't mis-interpreted a single kickvote.
A kickvote without a warning or explanation, can mean anything and therefore means nothing!!!

You just need to get worried if I start to kickvote you, then you really did something wrong. ;)
:cool:

Last edited:

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
well, its just about someone placing a kickvote.

CoolDude said:
Copied from this thread :

Forgot about that thread, funny now it is the other way around. :lol: It is just that some regular people have some problems with it. I personaly don't care if one person kick votes me, I will only care if 10 people start kicking me. :D

I just thought that the new players should be aware of this. ;)

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Question for Mrs. Bunns

hello could i play in the matches please?
Are you talking about the tournament matches happening atm.? If so I am afraid, but as the teams were set up a long time ago you cannot participate in the matches anymore ... maybe we'll have another tourney some day in the future (keep your eyes open) and we'll gladly have you in our team. :)

RampantBunny

The real Bunny
Jan 25, 2004
in a hutch
Sexmachine said:
Are you talking about the tournament matches happening atm.? If so I am afraid, but as the teams were set up a long time ago you cannot participate in the matches anymore ... maybe we'll have another tourney some day in the future (keep your eyes open) and we'll gladly have you in our team. :)
rodger that :D