Just wondering if any modders are in Oregon?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nagstaku

May 2, 2005
Im gonna be posting (tommorrow) a TC mod that me and (so far) a team of 3 others are to begin working on sometime this week after we've all agreed on what the description will consist of. We have web hosting, forums, web coders to keep the site clean, and a good technical background for us four.

However,

I was wondering if there are any modders here from oregon, even better the portland area. experienced preffered but anyone will be welcome, we are going to be making an awesome mod hopefully and hope to work on it with as many local players as possible.

I will update my post with the description of the TC's thesis basically and what we hope to create once its posted, but this is just me doing some solo research to see if theres anyone on here local to us four.

thanks alot, and btw, its nice to join your forums BU.

Last edited: