Just when you were starting to forget me...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
England's quite nice, you know. Except for the obvious "wrong side of the road"-thing. And Brighton was an extremly nice town. And I picked up some awesome Nirvana-stuff in London so I've had a good time. Weather's been pretty ****ty for last two weeks but on the other hand it was good the first.

Anyways, I'm back:)

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
A big picture book, another book called "the complete guide to the music of Nirvana" or something like that, a t-shirt with that weird smiley and another t-shirt with the Bleach-cover.

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
all I have nirvana is a tablature book for never mind, so i can play all there songs from that album :)

I have there CDs to of course.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Nirvana ownz j00!!!!

I have all the cd's, and 3 bootlegs (yeah I'm bad) they absolutely rule! I was, and still am a big fan! u should have seen my jacket I had back in '97 It was a tribute to Nirvana on its own :D

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Just have to do this...

camel42_5kb.gif

_Zd_JOLT1r_

Help needed
Nov 20, 2000
Utrecht
www.zdclan.nl
WB MoyDoy..Nirvana indeed ownz j00,
You should see my brother he is I think the biggest Nirvana (Kurt) fan.
He has like all his normal ceedee's + about 20 bootlegs.
Thats the only thing he is looking for all day long, he has like a mision to search for that stuff....every day......all day...

BTW, me again :D