Jumping into metal banister for stairs killed me!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lucian04

XerotoNine
Oct 10, 2005
Eastern United States
I was playing online with DA|Eagle last night. We were on the last map in the current map list, I forgot the name of it, it's the one where the attackers are coming in from the beach and have to shut down a power core. Anyways, I had just gotten out of a crazy firefight with 20 health left. I was running around inside the base and tried to hop a banister to get to the other side. I jump into the banister (mind you normal jumping hieght and there were absolutely no players/enemies inside where I was.) fall the normal jump hieght and DIE!

You guys seriously have to look into the whole fall damage problem, this is the only thing marring the great mod you guys have made.