Jug bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Riding as gunner in the jug the driver hit a boulder, the jug tipped way up and came back down but my view stayed sideways and remained that way until I exited the vehicle.

Similar situation, while spawn camping (yeah yeah so sue me :D ) the deploy area on Garden where the Jug appears while being in the gunner position inside Jug the Jug tipped on its side, I jumped out but my view stayed sideways as if I was walking on the wall but once I left the deploy area it returned to normal.

|pure|Destruction

Jan 22, 2004
Another Jug Bug is the machine gun turret. You have no first person view of it so firing and aiming is almost impossible. Also the view screens of all vehicles are too fuzzy, and cannot see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.