JELP 2006

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Boost said:
There aren't many dates open anymore, but I was lucky to find one, 27- 29 Okt.:D
I am sad to say but this date has already been taken. However I seem to have striked some luck.:D It might be even a beter date for everyone, depending on when they booked holiday. I have taken an option on this date and it lasts 10 days, so I have to know before the the 10 days have past who is able to join.

DATE:21-22-23 July 2006

The possibility to book the Thursday before that weekend is still an option, so I will also need to know if there are enough people who would like to join on the Thursday 20 July.

If you post your name, please make sure you will be able to join. The costs will be depending on how many people join, it shouldn't get more expensive then the last JELP.;) The costs will include drink, breakfast and one nights diner. If we have enough people I will book the location. You can see what the location looks like if you look at the JELP 2005 pictures.:D I will post more details when I know if we have enough people to book the location.:)

Tarquin, could you please post news on this.:D

Last edited:

ZedMaestro

Useless
May 18, 2003
Dorset, England
Visit site
I should be quite ok to be able to pop over :).
I wont have any academic work, and it should be a case of "um I cant work this weekend, sorry" to get the weekend off from working at the pub :cheers:

Ooo, and Trueblood, you work at Gatwick, we will almost certainly fly from Gatwick... can you get cheap flights? :D

Last edited:

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
ZedMaestro said:
Ooo, and Trueblood, you work at Gatwick, we will almost certainly fly from Gatwick... can you get cheap flights? :D
I should indeed :) however I dont think i can discount for you :(
Dont call it "staff discount" for nothin ;)

I'll hijack the holiday book at work, hope the slot is empty.

Pinowife

Aug 16, 2004
Reeuwijk, Holland
Dear everyone,

To keep the numers of men and female even :D, I also wanna join.

Perhaps I need some practice, since I haven't played any UT since the last JELP :eek: .

Hope to see you all than again!

Spunky's

Aug 9, 2004
Hey hello,

Nice to know that there will be a JELP this year. It is a long time ago!
So finally I can take revanche an BOOST:lol: So count me in

The date is good for me and I hope see you all there!

BlueBird

May 21, 2006
Hi everyone,

I don't want to miss it for sure, so I'll be there too!
And I egree what Pinowife said, we also want to have the girls represented by. ;)

See you all then.

Ps. Don't know if I'll be there on Thursday.

Tri3st

G-!nc clan member
Apr 10, 2005
NL
www.gaming-incipit.de
I will be there too this year.

I have practiced and will try to be less sucky this year :)

At least I still have my Beer-drinking-skills ;)

Glad to see I can practice my German as Tiefflieger is bringing his Gi-To.

Greetz

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I think you are right True, looks like we are going to be having a JELP in July.:cheers:

14 people have signed up for July, some have not signed up yet but I know they will be joining, that brings the total for now up to 17 peeps so far. \o/
I would like to know from the people who said they wanted a JELP but have not responded yet on the last date in July, these people are Tiefflieger, Bea-Bomber, TccK, Ikkuh, Angie (Sexmachine) and Vatcilli Zeitchef, could you please let me know if the date is good for you peeps?:D

Jrubzjeknf

Registered Coder
Mar 12, 2004
The Netherlands
Boost, you forgot me ;)

I can't come though. My birthday is July 24th and my parent's could book a vacation on those dates, so I have to keep those open.

@Dyna, what did you do? :D

Last edited: