Jb's comments on JB and its issues

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
jb said:
Are there any issues with CUT and JB? I have heard that maybe the turret placement rules should be tweaked. For example we dont allow turrets to be placed on or very close to player starts, CTF Flab bases, Vehicle spawns, ect. What about the "JB release swtiches" as I heard placing a turret there makes it much harder to free your team?
You should probably extend "CTF flag bases" to "GameObjectives" so gametypes like Bombing Run, Jailbreak or Assault don't suffer from too many turrets around to few objectives. ;)

jb

May 22, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Wormbo said:
You should probably extend "CTF flag bases" to "GameObjectives" so gametypes like Bombing Run, Jailbreak or Assault don't suffer from too many turrets around to few objectives. ;)

Your wish is my command. Done and thanks good sir.