JB-SpaceLego

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
okay i played the new beta7 map and its better i don't spawn in the jail after a round but i still get damn insects instead of bricks, i didn't change a thing just deleated the two readme's and the sreenshot that came in the download than extracted the zip folder to C:\UT2004/Maps!! I'll try to post a pic of the jail death!

4WD

globle
Sep 6, 2004
belgium
the map on nalicity is the final one, forgot to change the readme. i've dled the map ..again.. just to be sure & yes, the brick execution is there ! i'm 100% sure the prob is related to your client only or sommit coz none of my buddies who hve tried it hve got your problem. clear your cache (you may hve an older version in there), delete the ut2 file, & unzip the one from the nalicity-dl directly into your maps folder. dont change the mapname (uppercase letters to lowercase & such things).

/me off

Mr. UglyPants

Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
i deleated the JB SpaceLego ucl file in th systems folder and deleated the map than extracted the map into UT2004... but i still get the damn bugs instead of lego bricks!! oh yah just to tell i wnet to NaliCity and clicked download and downloaded the map from filefront!!! Is that what you did or did you get it from GameServers.Net FTP or the other ones?

Mr. UglyPants

Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
i don't have the Jailbreak Editors Choice version, at least i'm pretty sure i don't have it!! the only mutators i have running are gibalicious 2, verbage and Dual Weilding!

It might be because i don't have the JB EC version!! If it is than please someone point me in the direction of the link to it!

Mr. UglyPants

Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
ya i never got the 2004b patch so i'm downloading it right now and when i install it i'll tell you all about my findings! oh yeah after i install the patch should i delete JB-SpaceLego and its ucl file counterpart in the systems foler... than extract the map into my Maps folder! (that was alot)

Oh yeah thanks for everyones help in this sorry that i've been an pain with my damn map, if it didn't have a brick death squence i'd would never have made this much trouble!:D

Mr. UglyPants

Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
well theirs no need to worry i installed the patch and evrything works except that i have some repeated maps so i'm going to have to download the full most recent Jailbreak so i don't have sau Babylon and Babylon-Gold in the future, but for now this is awesome!

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
This map is being considered for inclusion in a forthcoming Jailbreak map pack.

Are there any known bugs?
If so, do you have a newer version in which these are fixed? Has this been tested?
If not, how soon do you think you can get these bugs fixed and tested?

Timonator

00ber n00ber
Feb 5, 2005
thank you for the excellent map (even tho you didnt do too much of the map itself :x)

was great fun on the sunday lockdown today (yesterday :D)

and i LOVE the evil killer monster DIE!! bricks :D
can i have one as a pet? :D :D