JB-Furia

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
@CD: Please do not link to final versions on my FTP again. Put the map on nalicity and use that link instead. Thank you.

@Zed: I suggest to add a readme, make it a ZIP and include pathnames before you upload to nalicity. :)

Last edited:

{OF}Flying_Dutchman

Jun 30, 2004
So where can I find it. (no link on message above?) I've been dying to add new maps to our server.

Has a compressed version been added to the gameservers.net redirect? If not I'd be happy to compress and upload it there.

And thanks for the effort!

ZedMaestro

Useless
May 18, 2003
Dorset, England
Visit site
I did try to make a umod of it, but when I tried to run it, it broke :confused:

I'll have another go if the Dutch mini-LAN dont find any problems with it.

Edit:
I still cant successfully run the .ut4mod file that I generate. It seems to generate successfully, but each time I run it I get:

General protection fault!

History: LoadFileToBitmap <- WFilerWizard::OnInitDialog <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- WDialog::DoModal <- Setup

:confused:

Last edited:

ZedMaestro

Useless
May 18, 2003
Dorset, England
Visit site
Its always nice if you can just double-click a umod and everything is done for you. However, it is just a regular zip now, so there's no need to be confused.

And no, its a standalone zip :)

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
This map is being considered for inclusion in a forthcoming Jailbreak map pack.

Are there any known bugs?
If so, do you have a newer version in which these are fixed? Has this been tested?
If not, how soon do you think you can get these bugs fixed and tested?