JB fun-match against some Sniper clan members

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Croatia

BornToKill
Dec 11, 2003
Hamburg
www.d-capitate.com
Hi all JB-Fighters

THX u very much for congrats ;-) .

The game was good, me wasonly little "pissed" about the maps becuase i only like and practise one of the maps who where played the other me don't like so much.

And i don't hear infront of the game that no mapvote etc. but that was our problem what i behind the game checked.

The prob is you cant make in no Tourney that all players be satisfied with all.

So for me i say the Tourney was very funny and there was very good allone fighters and very good Teamfighters and all Teams was very fair.

What i wish for nextime ( if Sexmachine like arange it again ) ....

More maps in Mapvote and Finals with Mapvote.

So at end ][-Team like to thanks all who make the Tourney and spend much time in it that all runs.

And i congart my Team ( all normaly Snipersplayers ) for the GREAT 3. PLACE well done guys, if we in future delete the last small probs in Teamgame we maybe get nextime one place higher :) .

So the Finals i with GL and much FUN.

So now last i hope u understand my broken UK .

Croatia

BornToKill
Dec 11, 2003
Hamburg
www.d-capitate.com
CoolDude said:
We always love your English Cro ;)

That is good for u
00026D2A.JPG
:D

I try my best :fluffle: :2thumb:, to speak ( write ) very good my kind of British language :eek: .

See ya on server

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Don't get fooled by "Daylight Saving Time" tonight ... the FINAL match is going to happen at 19:30 CET and Sunday Lockdown is going to happen at 21:00 CET (the Lockdown Counter is ONE hour late at the moment) ... see you there! :)

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Thx, and ggs to you guys. Aside from all the problems with getting people on the server, once we actually played those were some extremely fun games. Definitely some of the highest-caliber playing I've seen in JB in my time playing it, with excellent teamwork all around :)

TEZC-Rage

TEZC clan leader and a psychotic DB PLR
Nov 19, 2002
UK
tezcrew.free.fr
yea! 'twas fun :D good games. And a special thank to all those that tried to stand in our way ;)

But yea, once everyone was in and playing there were some great games

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Yeah, that's exactly what it is. I dug up a page on the subject which includes when most countries change here. Interestingly enough the EU and NA change on the same week in the fall but NA does it one week after EU in the spring. Goverment idiocy strikes again ;)