jaymian's map site?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
i was just looking for the DOM training by jaymian all over combatmaps and realmaps... but even with that and the search function here i couldnt find it nor jaymian's map site that used to be in his sig... may someone kindly link me there?? thanks :cheers:

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
This is the correct link [found it in a map readme] but it seems to be down.

EDIT: Same applies to the host.

Last edited:

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
....... oh :con: damn im retard :rolleyes:

EDIT: and the DOM training map doesnt seem to work for inf2.9.... everytime i click on it within inf this happens (refer to attatchment) :

Attachments

• domtrainingerror.jpg
    domtrainingerror.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
LOL!

People play my maps on INF 2.9. I am really surprised. Anyway, it seems you found my site ok. I haven't been there for a while myself. I'm too lazy to take it down. As for the map, I just loaded it to see if it works, and it seems to work just fine. I'm too lazy to find out what it could be that is giving you that error. Sorry. I'll crawl back into my hole.

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
no, i just loved your DOMtraining map in 2.86, especially with rav2 :) so i was just thinking about how it would play with all the new goodies of 2.9 (maybe even with all the new weapon packs etc)

im not much of an online player, so i cant say too much about what is going on online.... but i can say that 2.9 is good fun as a singleplayer game :D

...... now if i go download ninjins red urban and sky blue camos my memories will come back to me :p