Jak X combat racing car (scorpion replacer)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
hey I was wondering if any one would try there hand at making a model and/or skin if need (team colors and what not) for the inevitable replacement of the scorpion car. Here is 2 pics I found of the cool a@# car with dual miniguns on the front

Attachments

• 927166_20050411_screen011.jpg
    927166_20050411_screen011.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 32
  • jak.JPG
    jak.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 27

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
It's a great idea, Ugyura but frankly there's little/no hope. Getting a new vehicle model made, then animated and coded would take so long UT2k7 would be out and it'd have been a waste of time making it.

I love new vehicles personally and never got enough for this game so here's hoping we'll have a lot more for the next (if it's any good) ;)

*we can always say this is a UT2k7 request* :lol:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
klasnic said:
It's a great idea, Ugyura but frankly there's little/no hope. Getting a new vehicle model made, then animated and coded would take so long UT2k7 would be out and it'd have been a waste of time making it.

I love new vehicles personally and never got enough for this game so here's hoping we'll have a lot more for the next (if it's any good) ;)

*we can always say this is a UT2k7 request* :lol:

yes that is very sad:( but its true UT2k7 will be out not to long from now. Maybe it could be a 2007 vehicle depending on what there doing in the game now. You guys see the one braided hair guy as the main charater for 2007 he looks awesomely detailed its ridiculous. Cant wait for that either.

Vailias said:
do you have links to the other cars?
I got them from gamespot.com and the google search http://images.google.com/images?q=jak+x+combat+racing&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi&sourceid=tipimg

Last edited:

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
lol you have seen the R&C Shooting gallery in Jak2-3 and the Jak multiplayer skin in ratchet Deadlocked right? Those 4 are good pals. ;)

thanks for the link Ugyura. I don't much care for that car, but a Jak car would be kinda cool to have in place of the scorpion