JailBreak GameType

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you like JailBreak?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can Burp my A B C's "A..... B..... C....."

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I pee the bed when freddy comes into my dreams.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

=CD=PinkBunny69

The Pink Bunny's HopHop
I am thinking of starting a JailBreak Server.
This is because all I see is like 7 empty server and 1 is filled with bots and 1 human. I was wounding if any of you would like to join in some JailBreak. cause the server I am going to start will be there 24/7.

Though I am not going to start it if no one like the gametype.
I think its cool.
If you like it then let me know what kind of mutators you like and maps besides the ones that it comes with.

PS: I found a Stargate SG1 CTF map and it has a fully functional stargate, too. Though the map is kind of crappy. if it was like a red and blue identcall base like good and evil and was a little bigger. lol anyways... what do you think about JailBreak?
:redflag:
MINE!!!

=CD=PinkBunny69

The Pink Bunny's HopHop
Hey, whats the mutator that has the chainsaw in it. I need to get that to add to the server. :chainsaw:

I remember playing on a CTF server once that had a chainsaw and I was actully on a chainsaw killing rampage. :) I found it very amusing and I was entertaned for like hours with that chainsaw. :lol:

well keep the comments coming. WOOT! WOOT!
:redflag:
MINE!!!!!!
Typos hahahaha

Last edited:

LiftJump*

Apr 16, 2006
yeah il be there everynight if you start it up.
i love jb, but like you said ther servers are always empty.
so i say you should go for it.