JailBreak clan?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SON|C

Jun 1, 2004
How about making a clan for JailBreak? it'd be so good as JailBreak is more of a team game than any other gametype so a clan would be perfectly suited. I know that i will be starting one even if i dont get any good feedback so i'm gonna be making the website and sorting stuff until we can get a team together.

If ya wanna join, reply in this thread with contact details and i can contact you. Also, you can join #UTJailBreak on Quakenet.org or you can contact me ]MeRc[SON|C at the official #utjb channel on Enterthegame.

Hope to speak to you soon!

RabidZombie

Freshly Removed Brains at half price!
Apr 29, 2004
Nice idea

Its a nice idea but i dont think it will work

At the moment the isnt enough of the community in jailbreak right now anyway...

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
RabidZombie said:
At the moment the isnt enough of the community in jailbreak right now anyway...

*pokes zombies post count* theres plenty of people about :) Jailbreak has been about for over a year (maybe more including Quake version)
I prefer being in the communtiy rather then be part of a clan with a leader telling me what to do :p

DYN@MITE

Volley-Fire
May 28, 2004
Belgium
Originally Posted by Trueblood
I prefer being in the communtiy rather then be part of a clan with a leader telling me what to do :p
like i listen to a leader or somekind, all about freelancing :D