Jailbreak 2004 MotherShip Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I thought it's better to dug up this thread, instead of creating a new one.

Copied from this post:
Wormbo said:
First test version. This thing should work as desired, but I might still have to add a detection for players timing out before the match starts.
The mutator's classs name is "InitialSpawnDelay.MutSpawnDelay".
Could this InitialSpawnDelay be added to the UT2004 mothership? I had to wait a quite a big deal again today while some people did spawn but still had no control yet.

While you're at it, could you remove the JBReleaseTree out of the serverpackages. It seems people had to wait for it quite a while connecting for the first time (it's not redirected ... ?).

Last edited:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
You only need to add it to the mutators list. It will add itself to the ServerPackages automatically, if it's active. The mutator's name for the command line is "InitialSpawnDelay.MutSpawnDelay".

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
tarquin said:
if all goes well tonight :)
I'm going to enable "Preload all playerskins" again, especially for tonight. ;)
If the mutator works correct I shouldn't be connected (or visible or killable, I'm not sure) until all the stuff is loaded.

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
The Jailbreak 2004 MotherShip has been moved from New York to Detroit and thus the IP has changed to 209.124.57.9.

@tarq: Do you think you can post some news about this (and give those cool guys from Defcon some serious pimpage again)? :D

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Sure.
Anyone got a good picture I can use?

Does the lockdown page need updating too? I don't have FTP here, someone else will have to take care of that.

Slade'

Mar 2, 2005
I agree, at least for us Europeans, moving further west has caused severe problems.