1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jail Fight Tally

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Maps and Add-Ons' started by Mychaeel, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

Jail fights are a nice way to pass one's time, but there never really was any incentive to frag one's jailmate except for the sheer joy of seeing them bust into pieces.

[​IMG]

Well, not anymore now. I proudly present Jail Fight Tally, an add-on which displays a score tally for jail fights. Inmates are ranked by the difference between kills and deaths; but to increase your rank, you'll actually have to be better than whoever is above you.

Download:
    Enjoy :)

2. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

3. RevBillyG

RevBillyG Taking over the world.

Excellent. Been missing this feature. :)

4. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

Yeah, me too, during the last Lockdowns. I hope somebody installs it on the Mothership.

And it was a nice exercise in flexing my UnrealScript fingers before going on to bigger things again... ;)

5. Boost

Boost Dragon Lady

It will make the jail more fun, as last night we had some great fights in jail.:D It won't do my stats any good though.:lol:

6. Sexmachine

Sexmachine - retired -

Now who would that be ... ? ;)

EDIT: done btw.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  7. UnrealGrrl

UnrealGrrl Enemy flag carrier is Her!

8. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

Update: I've noticed some glitches during the Lockdown. Version 110 fixes them.
    • A player losing their first fight was always ranked at the bottom-most position, even if the previously bottom-most player was much worse. Now, they're ranked correctly.
    • After a player left the game, their name on the tally would be replaced by the name of the player immediately above their entry. Now, a player's entry won't be displayed while they're disconnected.
    Version 110 is network-compatible to the initial one. See the first posting for the download link.

9. tarquin

tarquin design is flawed

10. Sexmachine

Sexmachine - retired -

In the webscoreboard this add-on goes by the name of "Jail Score Tally" (see screenshot) - should be "Jail Fight Tally" for consistency.

Attached Files:

• JST.jpg
      JST.jpg
      File size:
      16.7 KB
      Views:
  11. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

That's weird -- the add-on was called "Jail Score Tally" early in its development, but I renamed it to "Jail Fight Tally" before releasing it, and I can't find any reference to the old name anywhere in the source code.

Can you check whether the server has a System\JBAddonTally.ucl file with the incorrect name? If so, just delete it. (Even so, I'm baffled... you didn't download the file within the first couple of minutes of my posting about it, did you?)

12. Sexmachine

Sexmachine - retired -

I may have, can't remember. The JBAddonTally.u file running on the mothership is dated 24/04/2006 04:23 ... so this might be the initial version.

EDIT: I have added the latest version (110) to the MotherShip and everything is fine as you can see here. :)

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  13. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

Well, at least that probably means I wasn't the only one to forfeit sleep at that unholy time of day. ;)

14. tarquin

tarquin design is flawed

/me notices the time of Mych's first post... :eek:

15. Lynx_Raide

Lynx_Raide The Digital Cat

Anyone know where else I can download this as the link seems to be broken

16. RevBillyG

RevBillyG Taking over the world.

17. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

That kind of post always makes me suspicious if the poster is actually a spam bot...