Jail Break **Support**

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shrooms

Jun 3, 2005
I have my own JB clan, well division, «)ز(» Clan.. We are mainly a 155/55 iCTF Clan but i started a division.. You can visit us @ ***Click Here***. We are also recruiting for our division.. What im tryin to say is, we would love you guys to play on our server and support our division. Our server ip is: [UNREAL]67.18.198.27:7777[/UNREAL] Thankyou for you time and hope to see you soon.

Shrooms

Jun 3, 2005
We are located in Chicago, USA i think and you have to register to be able to see the site.

clarkkent

Feb 4, 2006
JAIL BREAK - wtf - it should be easy and it ain't!

OK, I DON'T GET IT. I AM A SEASONED UT SERVER ADMIN & PLAYER SINCE UT99 AND I CAN'T GET THE UMOD INSTALLER TO WORK ANYWHERE!!! Is this not a viable MOD? I went to PlanetJailbreak.com and all I see is the UMOD POS that won't install. I tried twice on two machines so if you want this MOD to succeed I suggest making the ZIP version available and leaving very simple installation instructions because if I cannot get it running other are sure to have issues too.

My team wants to try the MOD and maybe join the ladder but if it's hard to install they won't bother so if I am being thick then can someone tell me how to install it please... :mad: :rolleyes:

Help QAPete!!!

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
clarkkent said:
[I suggest making the ZIP version available

Before I split your post and our replies into a new thread and move it to the right board, could you tell me:
what prevented you from noticing the link to the zipfiles? Perhaps I can improve the layout of our download pages.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Maybe the word "archive" should have the type of archive next to it, as some people will skim-read through the page looking for just "zip". Like what you already have for the 7-zip files ;) >> Archive (zip)

...or you could put a small icon next to each link for zip / 7-zip / ut4mod - just an idea :)