It's the 26th (somewhere) where's JB200X

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mulch_D

Noxious Weed
Mar 9, 2003
Melborne, Australia.
mulchd.net
Well it's the Wednesday the 26th of May 2004 (in Fiji), so where's JB2004? Huh where is it?
it's been the 26th for half an hour over there so hurry it up. ;)

Note: This was mainly posted as a joke

Last edited:

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Yeah, well... don't worry about it.

(Just think of all the FUN the FIjians are having with JB200x RIGHT NOW!!!!!! They've had it for HOURS now!!!!)

/me runs

Mychaeel

/me utters evil laughter and has a diabolical grin on his face.
diablotin.gif

Hey, as the MSU Contest is going, we'd probably be able to enter it in Phase 8. (Or still in Phase 3 whose deadline has been postponed.)

Corran

Danger Mouse
Mar 10, 2003
Portsmouth, England
planetunreal.com
UnrealGrrl said:
im actually holding the jailbreak release hostage until the warden meets my demands! ihavent decided what my demands are yet either ;)
Here's a good suggestion for your demands. "I, UnrealGrrl demand that the zip file containing the mod known as Jailbreak be delivered to Corran's house on the double."

That should do :D

jstutman

Nov 6, 2001
Visit site
I think i do know why he reponded with that comment. requires the special code.

/insert

secret code

/insert

ftp://www.myserver.com

user: ###
pass: ###

connected....

think that will do it. looks like its uploading to me. now for everyone else i suggest the same code. especially the jailbreak zip i know that file is in real need of uploading :)