It's that time again....NHL Playoffs!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
if it was actually aimed more at Sidney than the team, then it's just in poor taste.

the guy only recently recovered from his concussion symptoms enough to be allowed to play.
so now he's cowardly?

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
the guy only recently recovered from his concussion symptoms enough to be allowed to play.
so now he's cowardly?
Well, I respect that he's got out on the ice again, but I've seen him quite a few time throwing a punch into a scrap where he knows the receiving guy is too tied down. He's an incredibly talented guy with an extremely spoilt character. He's used that everything goes his way and if it doesn't, he will do stuff like in game 3.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
St. Louis (my home team) has won their first playoff series in 10 years.

they still have more playoff appearences than any other team in the NHL without a Stanley Cup. they also have more consecutive playoff appearances than any team without a Cup. if we're finally going to get it done, then this is the time.