It was a joke!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ictus

Just Eggs
May 30, 2001
Raliegh, NC
www.worstkind.com
Hello,

this is ictus a mapper, and i have news that is completely unimportant to everyone, so don't read it

today I was told that my very first map (yes, my first) 3-liftsdown was being played on a server, and that sent me a'rollin' around the room laughin'.

it inspired me to let the cat out of the bag once and for all just to see people say something like "i had a subconcious feeling that ictus made this map, i am psychic"

here is the NC review, which I also wrote
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/review.php?id=9436

but then just a minute ago, i find out that stupid plat has already told the secret, but at least he didn't say who! actually we conspired together to see if anybody could guess who made the map... but sadly nobody did, maybe the hints were not good enough...

the review said "schleet" and i was the only person who said that, and the people who commented the review knew it

i made a comment about alphabetical order in my user review. i made a practice of saying time and time again that i released my maps in alphabetical order in the NC IRC channel, just to make sure people might pick up on it.

plat said in a comment
" mmm... 1on1 map pack"

i guess that's pretty thin, and nobody cared enough to give it a second thought... but now everyone here goes', hey what the hell, ictus just shows up one day for no other purpose than to claim some peice of ****? yup

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Crying in the bucket! Where have you been? Not you, Hourences, the cool guy.