Is xmp bleeding?????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Does anyone else have the feeling that xmp is slowly bleeding? With the master server so many times down--->a lot of servers empty,damn you atari.
AtARI :enforcer:

sam-man

Jan 29, 2004
Its dead in Australia, and im finding alot of the international servers are empt alot of the time to. Hardly any of the availiable servers appear in the in game browser.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
yup,i went on xmp a min ago and still no servers in the browser,the servers in my favs all empty,it's bleeding to an undeserved death.Whoever who is responsible for this sh*t stop it,you're ditching a wonderful game. :mad:

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
Dont lose hope Jubei, It will slowly build up again im sure. Also Ive read somewhere that the xmpdemo will be included in a popular game magazine next month on its cd so lets hope this will help bring more people into trying this amazing game out.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Emmet Otter said:
Dont lose hope Jubei, It will slowly build up again im sure. Also Ive read somewhere that the xmpdemo will be included in a popular game magazine next month on its cd so lets hope this will help bring more people into trying this amazing game out.

But why don't they release the full game on their disc,the pc gameplay in belgium released it 2 months ago--->full version,i mean it was like a free download game so why release a demo if you can release the full version for only double mb,it wasn't that big.

Dead_Metal

I'm something - But I don't know what.
Feb 13, 2004
Hail the oncoming of greatness - New mods and such going to be released in the future. Should bring a bit of life into XMP again.........we need to hook other players though, SO GO, GO GET THEM!!!!

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
You dudes whom are having probs with xmps browser shpould get a tool like All seeing Eye. It's free, it's usefull... it's good :) And you can always browse servers even if the masterserver's down.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Dead_Metal said:
Hail the oncoming of greatness - New mods and such going to be released in the future. Should bring a bit of life into XMP again.........we need to hook other players though, SO GO, GO GET THEM!!!!

I ambushed a couple of albainian refugees, chloroformed them, threw them in the truck of my car, drove them to my house in sweden, dressed them like good little girls and tried to make them play at gunpoint...

all they did was cry... it sucked...

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
iddQd said:
You dudes whom are having probs with xmps browser shpould get a tool like All seeing Eye. It's free, it's usefull... it's good :) And you can always browse servers even if the masterserver's down.
I use gamespy once in a while but i don't think a lot of people know that they can use such a thing.I did met a new player yesteray,said to him he should read the tutorial and helped him afterwards with playing,he loved the game and was getting good,hope more will follow.

Last edited:

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
I'm still bleeding :)

...but I think XMP's bleeding has stopped (or at least slowed). Seriously, I've noticed that the Master server problems have not been so bad the last couple days. There are a lot more servers up today than I've seen in a while.

-Bleeder-

Astmatik

ONE DAY \o/
Jan 9, 2004
Poland
I agree with you Bleeder. I've been playing a whole night long today. And i came across a lot of people that were playing xmp for the first time. So the good thing is that xmp is still attracting new players.

Cannoth

Jan 20, 2004
thank god cause i am learning unrealed just so I can make maps for XMP. I'll love to see the community grow so I can get some better server connections to asia. When the demo was hot, and for awhile after I got the full XMP I could almost always find a bunch of servers with <100 ping.....now.....i consider 200ping a lucky day :mad:

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I read the title of this thread and I just couldn't help posting this :D (sorry if this pic offends anyone)...

Attachments

• xmp_bleeding.jpg
    xmp_bleeding.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 120

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Lol, and it just so happens your player name is Bleeder :D . Coincidences, coindences...

Status
Not open for further replies.