Is this where I apply?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
I'm just sitting here being a troll and thinking about some things. One of which is Cap'n_Beeps untimely "leave of absence.” This makes me uncomfortable and I think I speak for 99% of the forum goers when I say: Our security has been compromised.

Now, I’m not sure about you guys, but I’d like to nominate myself for his temporary replacement as OT moderator. I am willing to sacrifice some time during the week and police this area with pride and dignity. I would do my best to bring about democracy and justice. Also, I would stand resolute and ban any who act like jack-offs (not to name names *cough*“whore”).

Is there anyone here who would “second” my nomination?

SURPRISE COCKFAG

-Beeb

Last edited by a moderator:

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
okay, guy's. I'm not feel'n the love! I'm the Pres and I need a Vice. Pres. I'm gonna go peep the scene and hopefully we can come to some sort of agreement.

@ Keg: Your 'no' really hurts. I mean, what's the deal? Do you hate NTKB or something?

@Hadmar: I know I promised to help with your sig and never did, just relax breah, I'm on it.

@ rh: I love you man. Don't leave me hang'n.

@ Jesus: "Please forgive Keg for being PR and hating me, he's OK"