Is this forum dead?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Like I hardly see any living soul here. Just wondering what's the haps on this forum.

Also, are there any moderators even around here? Or can I just spam at will?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
At this point, I really don't care. It'd be the most activity we've had in ages. If you have to spam though, keep it to this thread at least.

Difficult to maintain forum activity when the site is on indefinite hiatus.

I blame real life, it bit us all.

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
I'm not really the spamming type, but I just thought I might get sum attention. I guess it worked, hehe. 1 Reply in 2 weeks or so.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Yeah, it's pretty damned surprising considering how long it's been since the site was updated.

Shroom-FX

Basshead
Jul 2, 2005
www.okobo.com
Noone willing to revive it?

I'd help get it started, since i've got a bit of free time on my hands this summer.
Anyone interested? Sad to see a site die :\

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Last time I put out a call for more reviewers, no one bothered replying. As far as I am concerned, the community killed Modsquad and I will not forget it.

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
Hold on, so this nice place ehre died due to the lack of people playing stuff?

Well, I'm always trying stuff out so I'd be willing to review stuff too. One prob, I'm UT only, no 2k stuff.

Recently played U4E Fortress, nicely done, but many points of critic.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
If you guys are serious (holy sh*t) then you can all do what I asked of the last batch. Go find a mod you like in the database, and write up your own review for it. You can look at old reviews to get a feel for what should be the general length and style, but I want it to be YOUR review, and YOUR words.

If this is a serious thing I'll talk to Bean and see if I can get you guys set up. (If you're any good that is ;))

You can send me your reviews at Nemephosis at hotmail.com. That address isn't used for anything other than making sure I can get on MSN messenger.

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
Woooo! Guess wich? Psi weaponsmod!!!

I've just played Deus Ex for three days straight so I'm off to bed first, you'll get it in the mail. Also, where would a reviewer find reviewless mods?

Last edited:

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Hail, for it is the Bean entering the arena of the meek!

Ha, this is pretty interesting actually. Right now, we just need people to keep up with content. Our system isn't bad now (I rather like it), but I really have zero time to try to code anything up for this. Not until the XMas break, and even then, I have my research to attend to. But I'm not going to stop you lil homies. Post some stuff in this thread actually, so we can all constructively criticize it. Then we'll see where we go.