Is there Horizontal Momentum in UT??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Luminuis

Herald of the Newest Dawn
first off fuzz, I have been taunted, insulted, and thrown out of everywhere i go for all of my life, so i don't care that you mentioned this.

But since it's already up, I posted nothing of the kind, some people didn't understand my meaning that I was refering to a situation that had just happened in a game, not something that i'd actually do,

the other reason is for a post that i made some aledgedly "racist" remarks in that was deleted, I can no longer prove i did, or did not, say the things i am acused of, I am not hwoever a racist, I have many multi-cultural friends, I do not believe race matters, people misunderstood my words.

I was "suspended" from the forums for about 2 or 3 days, because of spamming, I consider the post I am replying to as spam, My e-mail adress is posted and if you would please in the future e-mail me with things as off topic as this.

TPP, That sounds like a better Idea than my angled kickers, but how would it move? i don't understand that, besides that it seems like a good idea.