Is there a law to sue for a later delivery?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SSSHAD

Dec 8, 1999
Sydney, NSW, Austr.
Yeh, i Mean it. There's a PC shop near my home and i went to get V3 3k. They didn't have it in stock, so they said come 'n pick it up after 4 days. Now, that's already F***ING 3rd WEEK SINCE THEN, AND I CAN GET THE CARD YET!!!!! I was calling them every day, went there few times after my job, but they were keeping saying "it'll be here next day" and crap alike.
So, just wonna know is there a way to put pressure on the b*****ds? I'm totally piss off w/ waiting!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
did you already pay for it? Are V3 3k's that rare around there?

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm inhuman dammit!

SSSHAD

Dec 8, 1999
Sydney, NSW, Austr.
No, hal, haven't paid for it but i gave them $40 deposit. I know i could've cancel my order and get V3 from another shop, but them i'll loose the money.

[This message has been edited by SSSHAD (edited 01-11-2000).]