Is it possible to sell xbox games on ebay?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I have about 20-25 and would like to sell them, but I think they have MS activation codes associated with them and won't be able to be played by someone else. No idea what the codes are now either. Any thoughts on this? Thank you.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
That's the first time I've heard XBOX games (physical editions at least) having activation codes. If you have a disc, it should be playable without any such stuff. Of course, the keys are probably for some DLC included with the product - having been used, they will no longer be of use to anyone. The game itself, on disc? Yep. Sell away.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I guess I meant the keys; not sure, they are my brother's old games he doesn't want anymore. I just don't want to sell them and then someone comes back and says they can't play most of them, because of that reason.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
They can always resort to get some codes that might be floating around, but then its less legit so yea you should at least get them some keys that work.