1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iron Man 3 In Epic Games Studios

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Jun 13, 2012.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

I don't know how I missed this one. I'll blame it on a tip inadvertently stuck in my Junk Mail box (thanks Ryan), but here it is:

Forbes reports that while Epic Games was off at E3, filming for Iron Man 3 was underway in their studios.

2. Mozi

Mozi Zer0 as a number

Well that's some smart marketing...

3. r1esG0

r1esG0 Unreal Engine Padawan

oh my fucking fuck... tony stark working on epic gameĀ“s high tech lab... my weirdest, sexyiest and craziest erotic fantasy became real....:y5:

4. FlashIV

FlashIV King of the Impossible

Must have been why Cliff got some head

5. Mozi

Mozi Zer0 as a number

I am sure we will see a Cliffy cameo or two.

6. 213

213 New Member

He brings Tony Stark a coffee, gets waved off,.. Tony says "Wait, don't I know you? You created that first person shooter with no jump function didn't you?"

"Yes sir I did!"

He then throws the coffee in nameless intern Cliffy's face.

Through some strange twist of circumstances and fate the "stunt coffee" turns out to be real hot coffee and burns Cliffy beyond recognition. An intense investigation is launched to find out how the switch happened. Stagehands are interrogated. Epic employees re flogged and waterboarded.

In the end it's found that Robert Downey Jr. was simply a big fan of the Unreal Franchise and has had revenge planned for years.

7. Leak

Leak New Member

Next up: CliffyB as one of the villains in Avengers 2...

8. Mozi

Mozi Zer0 as a number

Or at least a lambo vs Tony Stark R8 race. :)