InventorySpot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Well i'm having a major hurdle with the navigation network and horizontal movers. By subclassing JumpSpot, i was able to limit the bots jumping to a mover-mounted jumpspot if the mover was within range ... works pretty good. However, there's also (and there needs to be) a path onto the mover from an adjacent docking area connecting to some pickups on the mover (weapon and ammo, since there's also a Playerstart on it), which means that the bots keep trying to get on the mover and get the goodies even when it's far away (they just keep jumping off the dock into space, falling, getting back up to the dock, repeat). Unlike the Jumpspot, i don't see an easy way to control when the bots attempt go for the pickups.

I notice there's a NavigationPoint called InventorySpot (with an Inventory var called markedItem), but it's all native and i can't see what it does. Is there anyway to use these in UT to override the default InventorySpots the game uses or is it just a leftover from Unreal? Or is there some other way to control InventorySpots, or deal with goodies on movers?