****ing bigots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I really feel insulted that someone would even say something like that. Its plain bigotry and there is no other word for it. No wonder this world is falling apart. Because people exclude minorities to boost their social image. Try to tell me that it is something else. There is no way that you can say he didn't just bash mormons because he had a purpose to. Right the **** out of nowhere he just commented and as you said , Zund... You STILL have no idea how the subject was brought up.
I don't think anyone here does. And the only reason it is an issue now is because a mormon read it. This forum is full of people of all different races, colors, breeds, whatever. My point is that you just can't go and bash a different group because you think its appropriate. Look at the ****ing picture on who you will piss off, and who will be offended before you sit down at your keyboard and post it.

A few people commented on it when I stood up at work and shouted "WHAT THE ****!" and they thought it was rather insulting aswell. Aside from that NONE of them were mormons and they had no idea I was until I started screaming about it even more.

So if someone that isn't even part of the mormon community finds it insulting that someone would say something like that how the **** do you think someone that is mormon would feel? ****ING AWNSER THAT ONE!

I'm not ever posting jack **** on this board till he ****ing appologises. If he doesn't then I don't even want to waste my ****ing time with a group of ****ups like this.

That is all, continue with your bigotry as usual.

(Note I posted this in another thread and thought it should be made public. If you want to know what happened through the whole thing take a look at the link below.)

http://unreal.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=10009422&f=16609262&m=078098372

megabust.gif

Does it please you to oppress me,
to spurn the work of  your hands,
while you smile on the schemes of the wicked?
Do you have eyes of flesh?
Do you see as a mortal sees?

--Job 11:3-4

Sometimes I feel like you want me to fail...

Pacman@planetunreal.com

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I know which post the anti-mormon thread started, I just have no freakin idea what Lord Perrin's post had to do with the other posts in the thread that came before it. I don't understand what the he!! he was talking about and what that had to do with Beerbarron's happy day.

I also think that people may not have read your reply correctly, sometimes in print sarcasm isn't as obvious.

ZundSig2.gif

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
I lack the words i would like to say, i just wish i could say something!

Well i can say that i understand how u feel, and that its £ucked, but thats about it /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Dont let others ignorence keep u down.

gfsig3.jpg

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Ok, I read the thread over a few times and I think I see what happened.

someone said something about the most evil person the ever knew was a christian, to which Lord Perrin added that mormons weren't too hot either, then all hell broke loose (I noticed nobody fervently defending christians).

well it was an unfortinate thread, and I for one would be glad to just see it die.

sorry if I'm annoying everyone with all the analysis, but how this whole thread flared up had me confused.

BTW, as for bigotry, Mormons believe that non-whites people were the product of angels mating with animals, (or maybe it was demons, it's been a while since I read The Book of Mormon) and are therefore sub-human. So I'm not in an all fired hurry to defend them either.

ZundSig2.gif

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Man, you get all bent out of shape when somebody says something like that, and yet I used to make fun of you incessently to your face for being a mormon.

You just gotta chill. If people wanna hate mormons, let them. its their damn choice. You can't police ignorance, and you can't change it. Hell, how many times have we said completely bigoted things? To many for me to count. Sure, we were just joking, but that didn't change the fact.

You need to smoke a big fat joint and just relax. Maybe throw a beer bottle at somebody or something

bmj.gif

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Actually if you would read the book....

It was actually said that the product of animals and humans breeding were deamons. Not colored people, hell I know tonnes of black people sitting in the pews every sunday as I take down my sacrament.

So overall if you look at it we don't have any problem with colored people. And mojo you are right. And as far as nobody sticking up for christians, if you looked I did. In fact the definition of christianity is:
"A believer of christ."
I believe in Jesus Christ therefore I am christian. There are just many forms of it. As far as throwing a beer bottle at somebody I would love to. But the fact remains is that I have been excluded from so many things because of my religion and the fact that I would never deny it.

Sure I have said things about people that is bogotistic but the problem is that I didn't publicly distribute my thoughts. Hell if you want me to I will I can talk you to sleep about how I hate the fact that the black community makes themselves a minority and then claims that we do not accept them, when we actually do accept them but they want to stay the way they are. Thats a different story. What is happening NOW is that someone has in public, insulted my beliefs and everything that I actually have left to look forward to.

Sure I may be full of anger and hatred. But honestly, going to church to let everything go for just 3 hours a week is the only thing saving me from insanity or even the end of my life. I wish that you could understand but I know you don't. I have never pressed my religion on someone else, nor do I ever plan to do so. Its just wrong. The reason I believe what I do is all up to me, not what other people think.

I'll even open up and let you all know why this means so much to me. When my parents divorced my mother dropped me with my father. This was 9 years ago, I had the chance to learn to love my mother and have her gone. It would have been better if she had died. Because then I wouldn't have had to know that she didn't love me. After a few years I started going into foster homes and my father didn't even want me anymore.

Of course this is going to do a number on an 11 year old child. I have learned to love and loose, I know how it feels to not be wanted and I know how it feels to finally find something that can make my happy. I have 2 things left in my life that are actually worth looking forward to. The first is my neice Theresa, the second is church. Because I know no matter what my neice will always love me and no matter what I do god will always forgive me and accept me for who I am and not what everyone wants me to be.

My life is just one big **** up, its been forever since I had a girlfriend, Mojo if you remember Jennifer, she was the last one. I just can't find happiness. When I go to sleep everynight I do read from the bible, and it makes me think that maybe tomorrow will be better than today.

Some of you may not have had religion in your life, or maybe you didn't have the chance to have your parents tell you that they don't love you and that they don't want you around. That kind of **** makes you see all the bad things in people. I think now I am going to adopt Mojo's angry face for all my posts because hiding behind a smile just doesn't work.

If you think I am out of line then all the power to you but otherwise just don't touch the religion part. If you want to insult my mother, fine. If you want to pick on race, fine. Just don't violate the only thing I have left.

megabust.gif

Does it please you to oppress me,
to spurn the work of  your hands,
while you smile on the schemes of the wicked?
Do you have eyes of flesh?
Do you see as a mortal sees?

--Job 11:3-4

Pacman@planetunreal.com

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> It was actually said that the product of animals and humans breeding were deamons. Not colored people [/quote]

I stand corrected. It's been a long time since I read the book of mormon (I went throught a period back in highschool where I read lots of "holy books" so it's been over 15 years)

I myself have a religious background, and call myself a christian (although I don't always live up to it) and frankly, the Internet is a hostile place for non-agnostics.

A while back I was considering moving to Boise Idaho, and several people "warned" me about all the mormons there. My response was usualy something like "Yeah, those Mormons, with their gang wars and drive by shootings, I'll have to look out for them." I'm sure there some bad things about Mormons, but there's good and bad things about living around any other ethnic/religious groups.

Oddly, one of the things that freaked me out about Boise was the absence of black people. I never thought about it but Wichita Kansas is a rather ethnicly diverse city.

ok, I'm rambling and I need to go pack for my trip.

ZundSig2.gif

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Whatever I'm sick of hearing people bashing mormons just because they "heard" bad stuff about them I hear bad stuff about black people, jewish people, chineese people, white people, native people.. EVERYUBODY HAS BAD TRAITS!!
Does that make me hate them or hesitate to be around them? I'm just sick of all this ****.

sig.gif

Pacman@planetunreal.com

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Don't feel to bad man. Last girl I had was Morgan. And we both know how that turned out. Okay, so I did Liv, but that was one time, and it was her cheating on her boyfriend. My bid for EI got nuked, they left me off the voters list, and I can't renew my drivers license, because everytime I use the teleprompt, it fu cks up at the same part every single time. I show up late to school everyday and skip the last class, so I'm close to being kicked out already. My mother is still overbearing and critical to the point of cruelty. I'm an alcoholic, and I mean that with all seriousness. I have a bad drinking problem. I have exactly $0 dollars, and I'm in debt to people by like some $500. Because I have no car and all my friends from school live downtown or west end, I never get out unless its with Marty or Liv. Tyler is deaf, blind in one eye, has trouble breathing, and barely eats anything. I think about suicide and think about how much my life sucks every night, as I lay awake in bed unable to sleep. I haven't gone to church or talked to God in months. My bass is broken, which was my one release. I have no inspiration to write, which was my one true passion.

See? There's other people worse off than you. Celebrate my misery, it makes you happier than somebody

bmj.gif

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
The only difference between you and I is that you still have the company, sure I have a bit of money at my disposal, but I would rather be in debt and have people to share my misery with. I don't even have a dog to care about, while I don't have the influence of parents in my life since I was 10. I never said that I had it harder than anyone else, as a matter of fact you should remember me saying that there is always someone that has had it worse. But that really doesn't change the way I feel about myself.

I feel useless, I'm a drop out doing ****ing tech support for another company. I live in a ****ing hole, the only friend I have is my solitude. I think about suicide often too, it seems the most logic thing to do... Just end it all... But that would be the weak way to leave, I want to make an impression on the world. But I don't know how.

Already I see that when I die I will not be remembered. I left home for a year and nobody knows who I am anymore. They don't remember my name, my old best friends are heroin addicts and want nothing to do with me. My neice is scared to look at me. Everytime I go to see her she runs away from me and starts to cry. My roomate is so difficult, she won't listen to a damn word I say and upsets me all the time.

When I leave this place, people may reember me... But it will only be a matter of short time before people forget and continue on with their lives as if I was never there. It happens to everyone, you know that. So why should I care? The only thing I can do to make myself feel good about myself is sticking up for what I believe in. It really isn't working, look at the ****ing thread posted by that platypus **** wad. "MEGAMAN THIS DOES NOT INVOLVE YOU (VOTING USA)" That makes me feel good, that even a newbie can walk over me and I just take it.

Nobody said to him "The hell are you doing that for? He didn't do **** to you!" I thought that at least I could confide into my keyboard and have somewhat of a friendship with some people that I probably will never see or meet. Instead I find that they don't care about me either.

I just don't know what to do anymore, I don't like being alone. I have cronic insomnia, because when I lay down to sleep instead of sleeping I worry myself so much that I can't bear to think about what will happen next. So on I go to my computer and type away, frag idiots, whatever. Just anything to escape from the misery that I have created for myself.

Of all people, Mojo, you have tought me not to take any **** from anyone no matter what the consiquence. But whenever I do stick up for myself and my beliefs, it gets tossed back in my face and there is nothing done about it. I can't even get a simple appology from him for aimlessly bashing mormons. So why should I worry about someone else? They mean nothing to me, other peoples oppinions mean ****... Just like I don't mean anything to anyone else and that I'm nothing but a ****up that was never really wanted by either of my parents.

You at least have your mother even though Art isn't your real father, he does care about you as if you were his son. He tries his best to bond with you and your mother would assasinate the damn pope if she knew that it would make you love her back. I myself noticed this but there was nothing that I could say or do. I don't want to change people, they have a concience for a reason. Not for me to dictate to them what to think, say and act.

So what is the moral of this story? No matter how hard things are there is always someone that has it worse, but that still doesn't help your situation at hand. It doesn't solve your problems to know that there are people that have bigger problems than yours, it just makes you feel worse because you can't get out of your rut and people that have worse problems always manage to get by.

sig.gif

Pacman@planetunreal.com

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Well, I know its true, and I know misery loves company, but damn man. Just go out and do something. Ruts are temporary. And if you can't get an apology, then continue to fight. Pull no punches. Even if it means you destroy them or yourself in the process, because if you don't stand up for your convictions, nobody will. Nobody.

You think I got it so easy with parents that love me? Sure, my mother cares about me, but she revels in comparing me to my father, a man that punched her around and ran away from the family when I was a kid. That makes me feel great, it really does. Or constantly comparing me to my sister, a totally different person. Now I'm so sure I'm going to turn out a woman-beating, family-abandoning, low-life without a doctorate on a fellowship to York that I can't even form a simple bond with somebody without feeling like they don't have some ulterior motive, cause of course, who could care about somebody like me? I dunno man, I don't even think people realize when they're killing you slowly. And people only listen when its convenient for them. I mean, sheeit guy, that's why I wanna join the army again. I can never trust anybody, but at least I follow orders well and I'm smart enough to think of contingencies. I won't ever have a wife, or kids, but I gotta accept that. The **** that's been done to me, by no fault of my own, has effectively kept me from ever being able to do anything like trust anybody. Ever. Its just the luck of the draw, man. Some people just pull ****ty cards. You just gotta deal with it, and move on to something that doesn't require a part of you that doesn't exist anymore.

That, and you should really go back to school

bmj.gif

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Guys, I was exactly where you two are a few years ago (I'm 31 now) I remember living alone, no money, no worthwhile woman, all my friends but 1 had moved away. Then in one month (it was October of 94 or 95) my house was broken into, I was robbed at gunpoint, and that 1 friend started f*cking my girlfriend. Since Jr High, he and I were like brothers, in fact I'm closer to him then my own worthless brother (we've since reconciled, my friend and I not my worthless brother).

I too thought of suicide. I spent one whole weekend that December with a piece of **** .38 special in my mouth, trying to find reasons not to do it (thankfuly I didn't do it). I then spent the next year drunk alot, hungover even more, and just miserable. Had a couple of painful failed relationships. Spent a lot of time with people I despised.

I just woke up one day and realized I was sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Then I had an epiphony; misery is self inflicted.

I used to go through life as though I expected good things to happen to me, and then be all pissy when they didn't. So I started to expect bad things to happen instead, well I wasn't dissapointed, but in looking back I found that when I expected bad things I got more bad things then when I expected good.
The thing is not to have any preconcieved notions about how and when and where your moments of happiness will come, but be ready for them when they do. The same goes for unhappiness.

Anyway, I stopped looking for Ms. Right, and stopped f*cking all the Ms. Wrongs and I'll be damned but Ms. Right found me (and she wasn't what I thought she'd be either).
I also turned a lot of that self distructive energy toward my work, so as a result I make more money then I did, and am happier doing it (and if this weekend works out, I'll be making even more) Keep in mind I'm not blissfull all the time, and I'm nowhere near rich (I drive a Porsche, but it's 30yrs old and only worth about $4500US) and I have to fight away the dark clouds occasionaly, but there is no such thing as sustained happiness (which would be boring anyway).

Sorry, I'm rambling again.

This too shall pass.

ZundSig2.gif

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Really Zund? You didn't kill yourself? I always thought you were some sort of zombie creature.

All that aside, I don't expect bad things OR good things to happen to me. I expect things to happen, sure, but they always manage to be bad. And its not that I force myself into these situations, because I never gave up my fighter's attitude, and I'll be damned if I'll let some b.s. keep me down, but it doesn't change how I feel. Or how others have treated me. I harbor so much animosity towards my mother, for example, that I hate talking to her. I love her to death, but when I told her I wanted to be a writer she said I couldn't do it, and not to waste my time. When I told her I wanted to join the army she just ignored me and kept asking me what I was going to do after high school, at which point I stopped answering her. So now, because she ignored me, and because I reply with "I don't know", I'M the one that doesn't give a fu ck. That logic doesn't click with me, but that's my mother. Always right, always her standards, and its been that way for the past 19 years of my life. She knows I'm good for money, but she won't co-sign her credit card to my name so I can move the hell out of the apartment (and I have never, ever once ever failed to pay back money I owe her, even when she "makes" me borrow money by doing something like paying off my cable bill without telling me. She, on the other hand, regularly took money out of my bank account and never put it back, etc., etc.) Now, don't get me wrong. I love my mother to bits, but every little thing she does seems to be directed squarely at crushing everything I aspire to be. Or my father, who's only around when its convenient to him. Or my step-father, that would whoop me until I was big enough to kick his ass. Oh hell, want to hear a story? Sure you do. I was at Disney World, when I was 9 or 10. I really wanted to ride on the front of Space Mountain. My mother said no, because it wasn't safe (which I knew was B.S., because they don't make kid's rides intentionally dangerous at a kid's theme park, and I said so, and I said that it was just because she didn't want to wait in line again) So what does she do? She puts her cigarette out on my hand. She contends that it was an accident, but she didn't apologize for it until the day, and she had to reach across an entire person to do it. She was standing one person to my left and did it to my right hand. Hell of an accident, huh? Or the girlfriend I had when I was 15, who constantly threatened suicide whenever I tried to leave. I was in between a rock and a hard place for 1 1/2 years. Because, the thing was, when I actually tried to break up with her, she actually did try to kill herself. So I had to choose between a relationship I couldn't stand or a girl's life lost because of my choices. I chose to suffer myself, like a good little sacrifice. Or the time my step-father and I were in his truck on the way to work, and he was chewing my out for stealing smokes from my mom -- even though she knew I smoked. I replied that he was taking smokes from her too, even though he was supposed to have quit. A burst of "coc k sucker mother fuc kers" flew from his mouth about a half second his fist punched my head into the truck window. Or how when I was young my sister would do something bad and blame it on me, and her word would be taken over mine because she was the "older, more mature one"... and by the time I was "older, and more mature", her word was still taken, because she had established herself as the honest, do-gooder based on her lies. And, since I had already been branded a liar, everything in the house was blamed on me. Every knick, ever scratch. I could never prove otherwise, except for one time. My mother was going ballistic because she thought I sprayed air-freshner or something, and I told her I didn't. She was pissed cause she thought I was lying, and I, of course, got very defensive. When she found out it was just the flowers on the plant blooming, she refused to apologize to me because I actually did get defensive. For 19 years, whether I have been right or wrong, I have never, ever been allowed to win. You think I'm this jaded and cynical because my life has been a bunch of peaches? I'm just scraping the tip of the iceberg, here. I have had one miserable, lonely life. That's why I crusade for people's rights. That's why I try to expose the truth everywhere I go. That's why I care so damn much about trying to get rid of ignorance without policing people's views. Because nobody ever, ever did that for me. My views were always wrong. I was always wrong. I had no rights. I was always the liar. My aspirations meant nothing compared to other people's expectations. And I have lived with that every second I have lived and breathed, and goddamit, I'll be damned if I say it didn't get to me

bmj.gif

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I guess you are right, I'm gonna make that ****er appologise if it means that I go and kick in the door of the mod centrals admin to make the ****er say it. Thanks Mojo, I needed it.

sig.gif

Pacman@planetunreal.com