INFwm_C7

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lidzsvars

Nov 13, 2004
Ok, I wanted to connect to server today, but I couldn't because of INFwm_C7 mismatch!!! How I can fix this problem???:mad:

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
1) Find the version of INFwm_C7.u that the server uses
or
2) Go into Unrealtournament/System and delete INFwm_C7.u
If you still want to use if offline, go find the version of the file the server gives you after you connect to it. It will be in your Unrealtournament/Cache folder. To find the correct file, the cach.ini will have all the file names.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
inf c7 1.2

hi there it is version 1.2 now downloadable from combatmaps.de
be sure to delete the old files to prevent mismatch troubles

oops old tread from 23 march he he but still usable :D

Last edited:

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
The priority of the C7 will be whatever entry of you weapon priorities list that says "INFw_C7."

As for what's new in the latest version, I'm really not sure myself, even. There was some tweaking of the magazine check functionality that I can't remember if I put in the previous version or not, so I updated it just to be sure. (If there's a round in the chamber, it won't be seen as if it is in the magazine any more. Basically, you'll need 30+1 rounds in the weapon to count as a full mag.)

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
That is true, but if I'm not getting too old and senile to remember correctly it would also report a magazine with 29 bullets as "full," incorrectly counting the one in the chamber as well. This has been dealt with now, though the difference might not be very noticeable to the casual user.