Info - Thumbnail Leech

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Yes , I saw that Psychic.The problem is the following : Many people display the modelpics in boards like the Infogrames(now Atari-)forum and that´s ok , because they say from where it is .I think the best is to watermark the pictures.Example .I don´t want to kill all pics in that thread.

A short info what happens .
Unreal2k3.com displays now the following text on each skin/model page :
Thumbnail pictures courtesy of skincity.beyondunreal.com

That´s ok for me .I don´t want the big trouble about it .

UT2003.de did the same and display on each page Quelle : SkinCity (Resource : SkinCity) .

They don´t think what they do is leeching.Leeching is only when you copy the pics and files and put them on your server(in their opinion).And they think it´s normal what they do and all do it that way.I don´t think so, but the visitor can now read where the files and pics are from - End of the story.

Thanx to you all for your help :)

Last edited: