infiltrationUTmismatch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bubba_O_Doom

Mar 27, 2000
Visit site
So I've been playing Infiltration against the bots on my system because I cant ever find a game with people. I must say that the Infiltration game kicks ass! So anyway. I finally found a server with someone on it but got an "infiltrationUTpackage mismatch" error. Whats that all about? I have version 2.71 and the 413 also. And have the explosive ammo turned off like I should. So can anyone help me with this?

Someone please give me a hand here! Every Inf game I try to enter gives me the "Mismatch" error. Is this because the other servers arent running the 2.71 version? The first game I tried to enter did have the 2.71 version so I'm at a loss as to what the problem could be.

Any help with this is appreciated thanks!

[This message has been edited by Bubba_O_Doom (edited 03-29-2000).]

jpeterk

Mar 27, 2000
Stockholm, sweden
Visit site
might be your 4.13 patch that gives you a hard time, but it,s only a guess. Destructable ammo should be turned off annyway. See if you can get any information about the server. Maybe they have some extras on the server that you don have on your machine, but again it,s only a guess...

Good luck though..

------------------
CoqRouge(SWE)

hunchback

Mar 25, 2000
Oakdale, CA, USA
www2.ucsc.edu
The 2.71 version of Infiltration doesn't work for network play, so my guess is that the server is just running an older version of the mod. Destructable ammo is controlled by the server, by the way, so if you're just connecting to another computer, it won't matter what you have the option set to.

On a completely unrelated note, is everyone else having as many problems with this message board software as I am? It sends me a cookie with my username and password after every time I post, but I still need to type both those fields in beforehand. Which domain sends and reads the cookies? Also, is there some easier way to read all of the messages that have been posted since the last time I was on the board than just looking at the dates of the last post on the topic list screen? Thanks!

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Yeah, I have that problem too, this is a webboard I personally wouldn't have used though.

At the top of the list of forums that you can post on, there is a link to "Today's Active Topics". That's what I use.

Bubba_O_Doom

Mar 27, 2000
Visit site
Thanks guys for the thoughts concerning my "mismatch" problem. I finaly did get to play online last night! There was some minor weirdness like my skin being glowing green. I think the other player on my team saw it too because the first time we saw each other he tried to liquidate me...(needles to say I unfortunately had to put him down with the nasty end of my M16..sorry guy) And my lag was horrible, but thats what I get with 56k connecting at 49k. Gota love my AOL! There were also muzzle flashes and bullet tracers that stayed around for a long time but I finaly got to play and couldnt have been happier.