1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Infiltration UT Style

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by oZ INF DM, Dec 4, 2009.

1. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

I was wondering if the Infiltration 2.75,not 2.9 for UT works well enough to run on a server ? Like, if I ran this, would they have to have the mod installed already, or could they download it and connect no problem? And would it be listed in the pop UT servers?????????????????????????????

2. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

No one ever did this before huh? Damn lol

3. soultaker007

soultaker007 Member

HMMMMM
    play 2.9 :D

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  4. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

2.9 is nice and all, but I like the old unreal style of infiltration, so how about it?

5. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

I would play 2.9 sometimes but I never see anyone there , ever? lol

6. Biene_Maja[FOOL]

Biene_Maja[FOOL] Member

I have not so much time to play at the moment. My daughter need my attention...

7. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

Did you try COOP? That's where you're most likely to find someone online - though still far from 24/7..

8. EGM<NL>E

EGM<NL>E Member

yep real life gets in the way alot lately,lots of work to do with long long days at times.
    but i still play some coop sessions once in a while when i have time.

9. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

Yes thats cool, but does the 275 inf for ut work like a regular server meaning you dont need the mod to connect, you just download it into the CACHE? Anyone know? HELP? :p

10. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

Apparently no present member seems to know [though we try being helpful and getting another soul.. err.. player for Inf COOP].

It's been ages since I last played 2.75, so I don't really remember how the files were structured, BUT if you seem to be willing to run a server, why not just try it? All you need is 2 PCs and a Network. Fire up one as server and use the other to connect. On an educated guess I'd say it's faster than waiting here for someone to answer..

11. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

I agree, I Was gonna try it myself eventually.

I just need to know one thing, HOW to install 2 versions of UT on my pc so i can do it?

COuld always use my friends PC, but id rather do it all myself, hands on.

12. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

You mean you want to run one version as server and one version as client on the same PC (technically that's not two versions but two installs of the same version, but I digress into nitpicking again..)? Not sure if this works, but it should be possible to simply copy the entire UT directory to another one (e.g. C:\UT -> C:\Server\UT) create a link to the exe-File in the new directory and start.

UT doesn't actually need to be installed per se (no registry BS) - I copied the entire UT directory from my old PC to my new one and created a link and it works, so copying to another folder should work too. Again I'm not sure you can run both installs at the same time, but should take long to try.

13. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

I ran a dedicated server on inf 275 for ut, made the masterserver uplink true, I seen it in the populated servers for UT and connected to it, but I have it installed, the mod that is. Gonna test it out on my friends pc, to see if he can connect, no mod needed.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  14. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

I made 2 copies of unreal Tourny on my pc, tryed to connect, and it worked! BUT.........

I can't figure out how to reload your infiltration weapons, there must be a code out there for this???????? The only way I know how to reload is to have the mod installed and set it from there, but that defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to do......Have everyone connect no problem, no mod needed. So......

Anyone how the code for Infiltration 2.75 UT reload????????????????? Perhaps?

For oldunreal or gold, its press tab and type set input z button bextra1

15. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

I even tryed going in the InfiltrationUT.ini file, and changing the autoreload setting to true, NOTHING :eek:

IF this fails, I still have the only 24 player INF DM for Unreal 1 :)

lol

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  16. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

RIP infiltration 2.75 :*(

lol

17. -=]N[=-WWE

-=]N[=-WWE New Member

should try to run 2.86

18. oZ INF DM

oZ INF DM New Member

hi

2.86 is nice but i like the oldunreal format of inf 275, its the same 99%. and i wanna run the mod, and have players not need the mod to be installed to connect, which works now by the way, just i looked in the ini's for all the reload options, it does not work simply and the guns dont reload them selves automatically, this is not good. beppO WHERE R U? LOL