Infiltration UT Style

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oZ INF DM

I was wondering if the Infiltration 2.75,not 2.9 for UT works well enough to run on a server ? Like, if I ran this, would they have to have the mod installed already, or could they download it and connect no problem? And would it be listed in the pop UT servers?????????????????????????????

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
yep real life gets in the way alot lately,lots of work to do with long long days at times.
but i still play some coop sessions once in a while when i have time.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Apparently no present member seems to know [though we try being helpful and getting another soul.. err.. player for Inf COOP].

It's been ages since I last played 2.75, so I don't really remember how the files were structured, BUT if you seem to be willing to run a server, why not just try it? All you need is 2 PCs and a Network. Fire up one as server and use the other to connect. On an educated guess I'd say it's faster than waiting here for someone to answer..

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
You mean you want to run one version as server and one version as client on the same PC (technically that's not two versions but two installs of the same version, but I digress into nitpicking again..)? Not sure if this works, but it should be possible to simply copy the entire UT directory to another one (e.g. C:\UT -> C:\Server\UT) create a link to the exe-File in the new directory and start.

UT doesn't actually need to be installed per se (no registry BS) - I copied the entire UT directory from my old PC to my new one and created a link and it works, so copying to another folder should work too. Again I'm not sure you can run both installs at the same time, but should take long to try.

oZ INF DM

I ran a dedicated server on inf 275 for ut, made the masterserver uplink true, I seen it in the populated servers for UT and connected to it, but I have it installed, the mod that is. Gonna test it out on my friends pc, to see if he can connect, no mod needed.

Last edited:

oZ INF DM

I made 2 copies of unreal Tourny on my pc, tryed to connect, and it worked! BUT.........

I can't figure out how to reload your infiltration weapons, there must be a code out there for this???????? The only way I know how to reload is to have the mod installed and set it from there, but that defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to do......Have everyone connect no problem, no mod needed. So......

Anyone how the code for Infiltration 2.75 UT reload????????????????? Perhaps?

For oldunreal or gold, its press tab and type set input z button bextra1

oZ INF DM

hi

2.86 is nice but i like the oldunreal format of inf 275, its the same 99%. and i wanna run the mod, and have players not need the mod to be installed to connect, which works now by the way, just i looked in the ini's for all the reload options, it does not work simply and the guns dont reload them selves automatically, this is not good. beppO WHERE R U? LOL